Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Totally Cute Stitching

Quick time to share a cute quick project I worked on for a recent swap package. Since I do so many different crafting projects I try to keep them small and easy so I have time to enjoy a little bit of every craft. So one of my favorite places to go when I want a super cute stitching project I tend to window shop andwabisabi. Talk about super cute cross stitch patterns, right? How could you resist? Totally what I thought when I saw this pattern. It was super easy, probably at the most a 3 day project when all was send and done. Now I have to get to it and stitch another one for my soon to be craft room.



Now as the knitting, my mojo is totally gone. However, I did visit the new location of my LYS and of course added to my stash that I hope that will help me find that mojo.

Happy Creating!


No comments: